Our District is supporting the Multiple District with the Childhood Cancer initiative. Lion Darlene Anderson is the State Chair and District 11D1 Chair. She can be contacted at email@example.com.
Here are two LINKS to Facebook pages for the Childhood Cancer Project.
Childhood Cancer T-Shirts
- Sizes: small, medium, L, and XL
- Colors: gray, red, and blue.
- All of the proceeds going directly to the 11D-1 Childhood Cancer fund which support Maggie’s Wigs for Kids, Camp Quality, and Kids Kicking Cancer.
Several clubs have supported our efforts to gift families. Thank you so much for the support!!
If your club would like to donate, please reach out to Darlene @ 989-492-2025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your club need a project? Collect any of the items below. Sorry, they must be new due to germs. I’m happy to come to your town to retrieve any items your club collects. Your help is invaluable.
- New Reading Books
- Hand Sanitizer
- Chewing Gum
- Chap Stick
- Stuffed Animal
- Small Pillow (Travel Size)
- Word Search Puzzles (Teens and Parents)
- Crossword Puzzles (Teens and Parents)
- Coloring Books
- Sticker Books
- Gas Cards (Parents make several trips to the clinic and hospital)
- Fast Food Gift Cards (Our patient’s cannot eat prior to certain procedures and are very hungry by the time they head home)
Coming soon a new brochure